SHES Teacher of the Year Winner, 2021-2022
I grew up in Erie, Pennsylvania, and lived there for most of my life. 3 years ago, we uprooted my family to live in Guyton, GA. We absolutely love it in the south. I have been married for 18 years and have 2 amazing young men. Noah is 15 and will be a 9th grader at South Effingham High School and Jacob is a 13-year old that will be in 7th grade a SEMS. We also have a sweet puppy that the students will hear me talk about, named JoJo. She has been part of our family for 7 years.
- This is my 19th year teaching.
- I have taught 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th grade.
- Bachelors of Elementary Education and Special Education
- Masters in Curriculum and Instruction
- Gifted and talented certified
- Nominated for PA teacher of the year in PA
- Published in an administrative journal, PA Administrator