ECHS Prom 2021 is scheduled for May 1. Location is to be determined.
- Students may have pictures taken at 5:30p.m. We allow pictures to be taken early so those students with dinner reservations have the option to get pictures before dining.
- Prom doesn’t officially begin until 7:00 and ends at 11:30p.m.
- Students who check into prom at 7:00 are required to stay until the end of prom. If students choose to leave before the prom ends, they are not allowed to reenter.
- ALL juniors and seniors of Effingham County High School must pay their prom dues in order to attend (even if their date is a student at ECHS and has paid their dues).
- Students bringing dates that are not students at this school must complete a prom date approval form available at the time of receiving invitations and also pay a $20.00 guest fee.
- Dates cannot be over 21 years old or be in middle school.
- Invitations will go out in late March. We will announce when we will begin handing them out (during student’s lunches).
- You may pay your dues online using THIS LINK. DUES ARE $60.