Name: Patricia Gibson
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi! My name is Pat Gibson. I am very excited about working with your child this year in the" READ180 program. If you need to contact me, please email or phone 771-7002. I will return your email or phone call as soon as possible. Thank you :)
Welcome to the READ 180 program.
It is a pleasure working with your child as he/she works toward becoming a successful reader. In the READ 180 program, the differentiated instruction provided by computer will allow your child to work on the skills he/she needs as well as building skills during small group instruction and independent reading time. Please read with your child or encourage him/her to pick up a book for enjoyment. The READ 180 program is aligned with the ELA Standards for Georgia.
6th grade Period 2 9:00 - 9:51. Period 3 9:51-10:42
7th grade. Period 4 11:43 - 12:33. Period 5 12:33 - 1:24
Planning 1:24 - 1:55
8th grade. Period 6. 1:55 - 2:45. Period 7 2:45 - 3:37
- The entire county will be using REMIND this year. Remind should have sent you a confirmation or "claim account" message. This will automatically sign you up.
- I am using Google Classroom with my students this year to complete Do Now and Reading Log assignments. The Do Now slides are available in the Google classroom if your child is absent.
- Tutoring is available on Tuesdays.
- The Read 180 software is available Monday -Friday until 10 PM. Feel free to work extra time at home or when your child is absent from school.
- Log into the student gmail account to access Clever. The HMH Read 180 icon can be found there.