Effingham County Middle School Athlete Expectations
1. Cannot fail more than one (1) class for the semester prior to the season.
2. Cannot miss over five (5) total days (excused or unexcused) per semester.
3. Will turn in all work (classwork/homework) complete and on time.
4. Will abide by all classroom rules set forth by the teacher.
5. Will abide by all school rules.
**All discipline consequences are subject to administrative prerogative.
Practices are mandatory. All practice dates are posted through our team Band page. If there is any circustance in which the student athlete cannot attend softball- related activities, Coach Papp must be notified before practice by personal contact, phone call to the Effingham County Middle Scool front office, or written statement by a parent/guardian.