To save your info to your Google Account, turn on sync.
When you sync
- You can see and update your synced info on all your devices, like bookmarks, history, passwords, and other settings.
- You'll sign in automatically to Gmail, YouTube, Search, and other Google services. If you were signed in before turning on sync, you'll stay signed in.
- If you change devices (like if you lose your phone or get a new laptop), you'll get your synced info back.
- You’ll personalize your experience in other Google products by including your Chrome history if you turn on Web & App Activity.
- Chrome may combine any declared age and gender information from your Google account with our statistics to help us build products better suited for all demographics. This information does not personally identify you and is used only in aggregate form.