Tony Flynn's classroom homepage
Its a great day to be a rebel!
Welcome to my classroom. I hope your summer was safe and enjoyable in the midst of this pandemic. I am excited about the 2020-2021 school year even though it will come with a few interesting twists and turns. Some of those twists are known, while all of the turns remain to be found. At any point in time, I can be reached at my school email (firstname.lastname@example.org). The email will be monitired frequesntly and I will reply as promptly as possible.
This page is intended to help you navigate through this interesting time and will be updated as needed based on circumstances. Please review all links and sections of the page for answers to questions you may have.
- Links to the google classroom home page for every class
- Suppy list for each class
- Virtual open house introduction
- Links to the Georgia State Standards for every class
- Course syllabus (which includes 'tradional' school class expectations)
Coach Flynn's Virtual Open House Video
Supply list (for all classes):
- Your own personal technology (i.e school issued chromebook, personal chromebook/ laptop computer, etc). Unlike the past, this years process will be too difficult to only a smartphone style devise. If you are in need of a school issued chromebook, please conatct the technology department at ECHS)
- Personal Ear buds
State Stanrards Links
The below links will take you to the Stae Department of Education Website and are intended for you and your student to understand exactly what each student is expected to know by the end of the course.