Welcome to Mrs. Marrero's Virtual 5th Grade Class!
Teacher: Amanda Marrero
Phone: (912) 728-3262
Parent involvement and open communication are two key elements of a successful school year.
I encourage you to call or email me with any questions or concerns.
Marlow's mission statement is to provide a safe, supportive learning environment that will enable our students to grow academically and socially.
Effingham County Schools
Vision: Engage learners for future success.
Mission: Make every moment count because every student matters
- student engagement is key
- in high expectations for all
- that learning is a shared responsibility
- in supporting the whole child
- a positive, caring staff makes a difference
- in safe learning environments
- everyone should be treated with respect
Last Modified on September 8, 2020