Rebel LacrosseBoy'sNew Players
- Join the remind group by texting @echslax to the number 81010. This is the primary form of contact we use for the team.
- Summer workouts are a great time to learn the game. We will have former players out with us to help you learn the basics.
- All equipment can be borrowed until you can get your own. Most players like to have their own equipment. Required equipment items are sticks, gloves, elbow pads, shoulder pads and helmet.
- See coach Nix in room 409 or reach out with remind for any equipment questions.
- Tryouts are 1/20 - 1/22 - Players must have physical and be eligible to play
- Practice Schedules are avaliable from Coach Nix.
Helmets can be rented or purchased. My goal is for everyone to purchase their own helmet but I know that for some this is not possible and I will do my best to accommodate every situation.
I have some avaliable for purchase at various price points so let me know if you need gloves.
This year we are going to do a team pack that will include each players shooting shirt, practice jersey, quarter zip/ hoodie, practice shorts and team bag. The player fee is to help with the cost of balls, equipment, field paint, nets, official’s fees and league dues. We do make money from the gates and fundraisers that will also help with these as well.
Please come and see me to discuss any financial issue that you may have. I have plenty of equipment that can be borrowed at no extra cost and I want to make this sport accessible to all who truly want to play. I am here to grow the game and that starts with you.