Welcome to 10th World Literature and Composition!
Name: Amy Liles
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 912-754-6404
Tutoring Schedule: Thursdays: 3:45 - 4:15 (Any other day by appointment.)
Please select on your class period calendar below in order to see what we have done for the day.
Honors Summer Reading for the 2020-2021 school year:
- Chromebook or laptop
- A binder with divider tabs
- You may want to have a section for bell work, unit materials, vocabulary, homework
- Blue or black pens and a red pen.
- College-ruled notebook paper
- Recommended: post-it notes, mask, hand sanitizer, and a personal copy of extended text (Cry, the Beloved Country by Alan Paton)
Last Modified on August 4, 2020