Athletic forms must be completed electronically in DragonFly before a student/athlete will be allowed to participate in any athletics event or practice, including tryouts.
- DragonFly is best navigated from a DESKTOP or CHROMEBOOK style computer.
- Forms must be signed from a Parent Account.
- The Physical Exam Form and Medical Eligibility forms to be signed by a physician may be printed below and uploaded directly to DragonFly.
- Physical and Medical Eligibility forms can be printed through DragonFly OR by clicking the Physical Forms located to the left.
- If you have created a DragonFly account in the past, please UPDATE your current account. Do NOT create a new one.
- If you need to add a new team to your/your child's profile, please request through your DragonFly profile AND email Ms. Gill at email@example.com.
If your child DOES NOT have a Dragonfly Account
- From a DESKTOP, LAPTOP, OR CHROMEBOOK style computer, please visit http://dragonflymax.com/ and click the red "SIGN UP FOR FREE" button.
- Follow the prompts to create your Parent Account with your email address or phone number.
- If prompted, enter your child's School Code when prompted and confirm this is the correct school.
School Name: South Effingham
High School School Code: AVKH9E
- Click "Add A Child" on the DragonFly MAX website, then follow the prompts to create your child's profile and complete his/her participation forms, including uploading any necessary documents.
- After completing your child's forms, you can review his/her profile OR add another child's profile.
If your child already has a Dragonfly Account
- From your DragonFly profile, go to the student's profile (just click on their name anywhere on the site)
- On the next page, click 'Connect to School or Association' in the top-right corner of the profile.
- Type in School Code: AVKH9E to join South Effingham High School.
- The new school will accept your request to join.
Last Modified on March 4, 2022