In order to receive your Parking Permit, you MUST:
- Current Printed Proof of Insurance Card
have a parent signature on all three pages on the attached application.
- Bring current copies of the following documents of the vehicle that will be driven by the student (expired documents will not be accepted):
- Valid Georgia Driver’s License
Please note that your application WILL NOT be accepted unless all three of these items are present
- Only online payments will be accepted.
- Payments may be made on this link
- Proof of payment may be on device or a hard copy
2020/2021 Parking Applications:Parking Permit ApplicationEligibility requirements are below:
Students must earn a final nine weeks grade of 70 or above in 5 of the 7 classes in which he/she was enrolled.
Students may not have less than six (6) unexcused school day absences in a 9 weeks grading period. Students are considered present at school for a full day if they are present for 4 of 7 periods.
Students may not have more than four discipline referrals within the immediately preceding nine-weeks grading period.
Students’ disciplinary consequences may not have resulted in five or more days of ISS or OSS during the immediately preceding semester.