I'm Mrs. Driggers and I teach Geometry and Algebra 1 for 10th graders. This is my 7th year teaching math. I graduated from Georgia Southern University with a Bachelor's Degree in Middle Grades Education Math and Science, and from Western Governors University with a Master’s Degree in Math Education.
Tutoring is in Room 217 every MORNING before school. (7:50am to 8:10am).
No work will be accepted after the day it is due. Only exceptions are absence.
The best way to reach me in through email.
- Warm-ups are done everyday in class and turned in for a classwork grade on Friday. They should be turned in on th last day of the week.
- Quizzes are a classwork grade, and graded for accuracy.
- Review Guides are a classwork grade.
- Homework should be done every night assigned, and questions should be asked the following class or in the morning during tutoring time.
- Sign up for Remind, to have a text message sent to your phone about homework assignments and upcoming tests.
- Unit Tests
- Teacher Tests
No late work will be accepted. This does NOT apply to work made-up from absence.
My schedule is
1st: Algebra 1 for 10th with Mrs. Wright
4th Algebra 1 for 10th
5th: Geometry (2nd lunch)
6th: Algebra 1 for 10th
Please join our google classroom!
For extra help in math the following link is very useful