The district will equip students to compete in our global society as evidenced by ranking in the top 15% of districts in the State of Georgia.
As a community of learners, in cooperation with stakeholders, our mission is:
To provide rigorous and relevant instruction in a safe environment to enable all students to obtain a high school diploma as a foundation for post secondary success.
1. We believe all students should graduate with the knowledge and skills necessary to attain their career goals.
2. We believe in high expectations for all.
3. We believe data-informed decision making and research-based practices are keys to improved performance.
4. We believe students learn best in a safe and well-maintained environment.
5. We believe in prompt and regular attendance.
6. We believe that continuous growth is a shared responsibility.
7. We believe in open stakeholder communication.
8. We believe in the power and benefits of respectful, responsible choices.
9. We believe in maintaining qualified, positive, caring staff.
10. We believe that all people should be treated with dignity.