The district will equip students to compete in our global society as evidenced by ranking in the top 15% of districts in the State of Georgia.
As a community of learners, in cooperation with stakeholders, our mission is:
To provide rigorous and relevant instruction in a safe environment to enable all students to obtain a high school diploma as a foundation for post secondary success.
- We believe all students should graduate with the knowledge and skills necessary to attain their career goals.
- We believe in high expectations for all.
- We believe data-informed decision making and research-based practices are keys to improved performance.
- We believe students learn best in a safe and well-maintained environment.
- We believe in prompt and regular attendance.
- We believe that continuous growth is a shared responsibility.
- We believe in open stakeholder communication.
- We believe in the power and benefits of respectful, responsible choices.
- We believe in maintaining qualified, positive, caring staff.
- We believe that all people should be treated with dignity.
Last Modified Yesterday at 12:14 PM