ECHS Prom - Junior & Senior Dues
The ECHS prom for the 2022-2023 school year will take place April 15, 2023 at the Savannah Convention and Trade Center in Savannah, GA.
Students who check in to prom at 7:00 pm are required to stay until the end of prom. If students choose to leave before the prom ends, they are not allowed to reenter.
Jr/Sr. Dues can be paid with the link below. There is a separate link to pay the $25 fee if your date is not a junior or senior at ECHS who has already paid their own dues. These are your prom dues. If you paid as a junior, you do not have to pay again as a senior. You must pay on-line. If you plan to pay at the door you can pay $100 with cash only.The prom date approval form can be printed from the link below and turned in to Ms. Kessler in room 213.Information Regarded Prom Photo Pricing can be found by clicking here.
- ALL juniors and seniors of Effingham County High School must pay their prom dues in order to attend (even if their date is a student at ECHS and has paid their dues).
- Prom dues are $65. If you choose to wait to pay at the door the night of prom the fee will be $100 and will be cash only.
- Students bringing dates that are not students at this school must complete a prom date approval form available online and turn it in to Ms. Kessler (room 213). There is a date fee of $25.00 for guests who are not a junior or senior at ECHS. (If you have not turned in a form to Ms. Monica Kessler, and your date fee is not paid, your date will not be allowed entrance.)
- DATES MUST BE UNDER 21 AND CANNOT BE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL.
- Invitations will be sent to your school email.
- You may pay your dues/date fees online using MySchoolBucks.com. The link will be provided at a later date.
Prom King & Queen Voting
Last Modified on Monday at 8:09 AM