ECHS Prom - Junior & Senior Dues
The ECHS prom for the 2022-2023 school year will take place April 15, 2023 at the Savannah Convention and Trade Center in Savannah, GA.
Students who check in to prom at 7:00 pm are required to stay until the end of prom. If students choose to leave before the prom ends, they are not allowed to reenter.
Jr/Sr. Dues can be paid with the link below. There is a separate link to pay the $25 fee if your date is not a junior or senior at ECHS who has already paid their own dues. These are your prom dues. If you paid as a junior, you do not have to pay again as a senior. You must pay on-line. If you plan to pay at the door you can pay $100 with cash only.The prom date approval form can be printed from the link below and turned in to Mrs. Perez in the front office.
- ALL juniors and seniors of Effingham County High School must pay their prom dues in order to attend (even if their date is a student at ECHS and has paid their dues). Prom dues are $65. If you choose to wait to pay at the door the night of prom the fee will be $100 and will be cash only.
- Students bringing dates that are not students at this school must complete a prom date approval form available online and turn it in to Mrs. Perez. There is a date fee of $25.00 for guests who are not a junior or senior at ECHS.
- DATES CANNOT BE OLDER THAN 20 AND CANNOT BE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL.
- Invitations will be sent to your school email.
- You may pay your dues/date fees online using MySchoolBucks.com. The link will be provided at a later date.