Welcome to Mrs. Curry's Homepage...Name: Mrs. Jen CurrySubject Areas: 11th American Literature, 12th British LiteratureTest Days: Tuesdays and Thursdays are open test days in all English classes
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgTutoring Days: Thursday, 7:45-8:15 a.m. Be sure to check with me first, in case I have a meeting scheduled.Click here to view the 2019-2020 syllabus: Mrs. Curry's SyllabusTips for Success:
Make-up and late work procedures:
- Be in attendance and on time every day.
- Bring supplies: blue/black ink pens, pencil, highlighter, notebook paper.
- Keep all graded papers and check your grades online at least once per week.
- Always ask questions when you need help!
- Keep your notes and handouts organized.
Useful Documents:11th Grade Links12th Grade Links
- Absences- 3 days to turn in missing work without penalty. Tests must be taken on the day of return if student was present during test notification.
- Late work-
- 1 day = -11 points
- 2 days = -22 points
- 3 days = -33 points
- After three days, late work is not accepted unless prior arrangements have been made with the teacher. Missing grades will be recorded as zeros. *No late work will be accepted the last week of the grading period for each nine weeks.