South Effingham Mustang Wrestling
Key upcoming dates/events:
- Jan 20th, Dr. MLK Day - No practice
- Jan 24-25 Sweet Onion Wrestling Tournament - Toombs High School (Overnight)
- 24th - 1:00 Wrestling Team departs for Toombs County HS
- 24th - 5:00 Wrestling Begins (Varsity Only)
- 25th - 9:00 Wrestling Begins (Varsity and JV Seperate Tournament)
- Jan 28th - Dual Vs. Screvin County @ Home - Senior Night.
- 1 Feb - Traditional Region Tournament @ Wayne County, top 4 go advance to Sectionals at Alexander.
- 7-8 Feb - Traditional Sectional Tournament @ Alexander HS. Top 8 of 16 advance to State Tournament.
- 12-15 Feb - Traditional State Tournament. Macon GA
Communication with Head Coach:
Please use this website, the REMIND app and my email address to view schedules, policies and other pertinenet information.
Remind App Code: SEWRSTLNG
Team Values: As a Soldier for over 24 years, Discipline and a solid Value set is the conerstone to any great fighting unit, the same holds true for academic and sports teams. These are our team values.
Discipline - Always do the right thing!
P - Preperation - Always be prepared physically and mentally for school, athletics and life.
R - Respect - Respect everyone, Family, teammates, opponents.
I - Integrity - Do the right thing all the time especially when no one is looking.
D - Determination - Never Quit, Never Accept Defeat - Fight until the last second of every match, assignment, project you are required to accomplish.
E - Esprit de Corps - Military term for having pride in your unit. Have pride in your team, the friendships you build on this team and in the wrestling community will last a lifetime, take pride in that.