There will be a very important athletic department meeting on September 2. This meeting will be a virtual meeting and we will cover many different topics. In addition to a few changes to how we are dealing with COVID, we will cover a few essential topics like Cardiac Arrest, admission into athletic events (GoFan), college recruiting, and sports physicals/paperwork (DragonFly). The athletic department will conclude the meeting with information about our newest sport, Bass Fishing. If you are interested in Bass Fishing, please remain logged in, and you will receive more information at that time. If you are not able to attend, the meeting will be recorded through Zoom and posted on our athletic webpage for you to access. Below is the registration link to the meeting and you will receive the meeting link prior to the meeting. Attached is a flyer as a reminder of what we will cover in our meeting.
Registering Link: https://bit.ly/3iStFIc This must be completed to be invited to the secure link for our meeting.
1. College Recruiting- Presented by Lindsay Milo (NCSA Director)
2. GoFan- Presented by Jeff Faith (Athletic Director)
3. Dragonfly- Presented by Jeff Faith (Athletic Director)
4. COVID- Presented by Jeff Faith (Athletic Director)
5. Cardiac Arrest - Presented by Autumn Parsons (Athletic Trainer)
6. Bass Fishing- Presented by Tyler Thompson, Jeff Faith, & Chancey Garrett (Head Coach)
Thank you and see you virtually on 9/2 @ 6pm