Skip To Main Content


What is a "pathway" and how many do I need to graduate?
A pathway is defined as three elective units in a coherent sequence in Career, Technical, and Agricultural Education (CTAE), Modern Foreign Language, or Fine Arts. Every student needs a minimum of one pathway (multiple pathways can be taken) to graduate.

To learn more about each pathway offered here in Effingham County,
please click on the name of the pathway  (below to the left). If you're using a phone or tablet, choose the pathway and then scroll down to see all the important information about it. 

To Return to the High School Graduation Requirements Page, CLICK HERE.