Find It Fast
District's Vision, Mission, and Beliefs
Engaging learners for future success.
Make every moment count because every student matters.
- student engagement is key to success
- in high expectations for all
- that learning is a shared responsibility
- in supporting the whole child
- a positive, caring staff makes a difference
- in safe learning environments
- everyone should be treated with respect
When schools are closed to the public, the Certificate of Enrollment required for a student's DDS appointment can be ordered by completing our request form and will be available for pick up every Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. at our Central Office located at 405 N. Ash Street, Springfield, GA 31329. There is a $5.00 fee for each copy. You may pay online with Visa, MasterCard, and Discover or you may pay at the time of pickup with cash, money order, or check. CLICK HERE to submit your request.
Please know that Certificates of Enrollment that are done during the summer when schools are closed do not expire in thirty days. They are valid until the first day of school.
Any requests received after 12 p.m. on Friday will be available for pickup the following Friday.