We are pleased to announce that the window for ordering yearbooks is now open!
Yearbook orders will be ONLINE ONLY. To order your yearbook please go to https://ybpay.lifetouch.com/Order/SelectJob. The yearbook ID code for BES is 13653420. The deadline for ordering is April 30th. Cost will be $25 during this ordering period and the yearbook will be a hardcover book. Order yours today!
All in-person class instruction for our students will not resume during this school year. Your teachers, administration, and staff are truly heartbroken to know that we will not be able to reunite this school term.
Please be reassured that we will resume At Home Learning/eLearning on Monday, April 13th, after Spring Break. We will continue to focus on things in our lives that have not changed: our love for our school, students, parents, and the entire Blue Jay Community.
Please remind students that their school family misses them deeply and will be here in August to give them a super Blue Jay hug! To our 5th Grade students, we are looking forward to hearing great things about you when you get to 6th grade. Go make us BLUE JAY PROUD!!
Effingham County Schools are now closed. Here are some websites that students may use from home.
1. Accelerated Reader-Students may now take AR tests on books from home on regular school days, during our regular school hours: 7:10 am - 2:25 pm daily. To access the program, please visit https://hosted186.renlearn.com/55805/
2. IRead- This is a literacy program for students in Grades Kindergarten- Second. To access it, please go to https://www.hmhco.com/products/iread/family . Click on the red Log In button. Be sure to enter the zip code 31326 and choose Effingham from the drop down menu. Student's Usernames and Passwords for this site are their 5 digit Lunch numbers.
3. ILearn- This is a Math website for all BES students. Please only have students log in to this IF they have used it previously at school. (Second-Fifth Graders have used it in the Computer Lab.) To access it, please go to www.ilearn.com/login/ . Student Usernames are their 5 digit Lunch Numbers. Student Passwords are besLunch#19.
Blue Jay Tweets
mission & vision
Our MissionBlandford Elementary School’s mission is to inspire its students to strive for their highest potential, to create a passion for learning, and to provide tools for making life choices that nurture the Leader in every student.A note from our PrincipalBlandford Elementary takes pride in its parent involvement program. Parents are frequently found volunteering in the classroom, with the AR program, in the media center, and in Book Fairs. The local scout troop has assisted with the building of outdoor classroom areas including an amphitheater. Blandford’s PTO is very active and assists with coordinating the volunteer program and supporting school intiatives... Read moreNew to the area?If you are new to the district, you may find these areas of our website to be helpful:
- Newcomers - Get information about the area including utilities, county government, city and school resources.
- Data Dashboard - Learn how Effingham County makes the grade by visiting our data reporting area, with links to district/school report cards as well as graduation rates and population statistics.
- System Testing Assessments - Review performance results of Effingham County Students in state required assessments.