All About Me
Teaching and learning are definitely a passion for me. I find great joy in learning, and hope to bring that to my students as well! Before coming to Ebenezer Middle School, I taught at St. Francis Cabrini Catholic School and Georgetown K-8. I taught a variety of classes for 6th-8th grade including math, science, and social studies. I am excited to be at Ebenezer this year and to teach 6th grade math!
High School: St. Andrew's School in Savannah, GA
Undergraduate: Armstrong State University - BSEd in Middle Grades Education, Math and Science
Graduate: University of Georgia - MEd in Educational Psychology, Creative and Gifted Emphasis
Doctoral: University of Northern Colorado - EDD in Educational Studies, in progress
- I was born and raised for most of my childhood in New England, and moved to Savannah, GA when I was in high school. While I moved away temporarily, I now reside in Savannah with my husband.
- When I have free time, I love to read!
- My favorite color is pink.
- My favorite foods are pizza and sushi.
- My favorite animal is an elephant.