Get Involved - PLAY A ROLE IN YOUR CHILD'S SUCCESS IN SCHOOL!
Schools understand that parents are busy people, but there are many different ways you can get involved in your child's education.
No matter how little or how much time you have, there are many ways you can positively impact your child's education at school and at home.
Remember when parents get involved and stay involved, all students achieve at higher levels.
- Volunteer At School
- Show Your Child That You Care
- Keep In Touch With The School
- Express High Educational Expectations
- Attend School Meetings, Functions, And Events
- Seek Out Information
- Be An Active Part of Decision-Making Committees
- Make School Important
- Be Seen At School
- Be Informed And Responsive
- Visit Your School's Website
- Participate in Workshops That Are Offered
- Provide A Rich Learning Environment At Home
- Drop In On After School Or Extracurricular Activities
- Invite The Community To Partner With The School
Last Modified on January 5, 2023