Dess Down Day Expectations
If students choose to dress on CURE Dess Down Days, Champion Days, or other special occasions, the following guidelines apply:
- All clothing must be in good taste (appropriate words and designs).
- There may NOT be any writing on the rear end of the pants.
- Tops must have sleeves; you may NOT wear a tank top-style top.
- Proper footwear is required (no crocs)
Guidelines for Pajama days:
- No "back flap" pajamas
- No nightgowns or pajama shorts.
- No Bedroom Slippers
Students who do not participate in the specific theme for the dress-down day must wear their regular uniforms.
Last Modified on December 15, 2022