Find It Fast
Headlines & Features
District's Vision, Mission, and Beliefs
Engaging learners for future success.
Make every moment count because every student matters.
- student engagement is key to success
- in high expectations for all
- that learning is a shared responsibility
- in supporting the whole child
- a positive, caring staff makes a difference
- in safe learning environments
- everyone should be treated with respect
EMS School TripJoin us on an exciting three-day trip to Washington, DC. This trip extends classroom education, allowing students to see, touch, and feel our nation’s Capital. Students will travel by modern motor coach, spend 2 nights in first-class accommodations, and enjoy the sights of the city. Tours of the city will include:
- the three branches of Government
- the Museums of the Smithsonian
- the Great Monuments, Arlington Cemetery, and more!
Contact Mrs. Murray at email@example.com
for more information!