Below is a list of items that your student will need for class. All student supplies will be kept in the student’s desk or in a designated area for each student. Supplies will not be shared! Students may also be taking supplies with them to Art and STEM, so a pencil box is recommended to help keep supplies together during transition from one room to another. Please label your child’s supplies. I will provide a 2-gallon plastic ziploc bag for any additional supplies your child may have and I will safely store these in the classroom until needed.
- Bookbag (clear or mesh)
- Pencil box (plastic)
- Crayons (2 packs, 24 count)
- Pencils (#2 wooden)
- Scissors (1 pair)
- Yellow Highlighter
- Glue Sticks (12)
- Dry erase markers (16, black/blue)
- 2 composition notebooks (wide ruled)
- 2 spiral bound notebooks (one subject-wide ruled)
- Post-it Notes
- Notebook Paper (1 pack, wide ruled)
- Donations: facial tissues, hand sanitizer, cleaning wipes, baby wipes, Lysol, Ziploc bags, foam soap (Thank you!)
Chromebooks: Students will NOT bring personal Chromebooks/laptops to school this year. Students will be provided with a classroom Chromebook to complete assignments while at school. These will NOT be traveling home with the students each day.