A-Day (Monday and Thursday)
1st Period - 8:30 - 10:00
3rd Period - 10:15 - 12:15
5th Period - 1:00 - 2:30 (Planning/Office Hours)
7th Period - 2:35 - 3:50
B-Day (Tuesday and Friday)
2nd Period - 8:30 - 10:00
4th Period - 10:15 - 12:15
6th Period - 1:00 - 2:30 (Planning/Office Hours)
Wednesday Office Hours: 1:30 - 3:30
- Create a home learning work space free of distractions.
- Receive credit in a virtual learning environment by engagement in live online lessons and completion of the assigned material.
- Complete assignments, tests, and projects online.
- Complete the coursework within the time frame determined by their teacher.
- Complete assignments in a timely manner and participate in virtual classes. Failure to do so will result in failing grades that could lead to course failure and/or grade level retention.
- Communicate with teachers regularly and ask for help when needed through email, Google Classroom or Remind.
- Participate in remediation and tutoring as needed.
- Log in and participate in online lessons and assignments during the school day hours (8:00 - 3:30).
- While the students will not be logged into their computer for the entire time/day, they will have scheduled meetings with their teacher at given times during the school day hours.
- Check into each class daily or on the day/block when normally scheduled. This is very important. Your teacher will send you a daily check in communication. You must respond - “I am here.”
- Any live communication or recording must meet regular school expectations for content and language use. Students should also adhere to the non-uniform dress code. Be mindful of backgrounds, music, or conversations that may be inappropriate. Students should not record from areas such as the bedroom or bathroom.
- If students cannot attend the Google Meet or Zoom classes, they are expected to check the Google Classroom and watch any recorded session of the meeting and complete the assigned work.
- Check Google Classroom to review the posted weekly learning schedule on Sunday. Students will check Google Classroom each day for regular assignments and virtual links for live/recorded sessions.
- Report technical issues to your teacher.