COVID19 Precautions and Procedures
Parents we need your help to keep our students and staff healthy! If you can help with the following we would greatly appreciate it!
- Please check your child’s temperature prior to leaving your house each day
- Wash their hands before leaving for school
- Teach, review, and reinforce proper hygiene (handwashing for 20 seconds, covering mouth/nose when coughing and sneezing)
- No sharing of personal belongings
- If your child is displaying COVID19 symptoms, please have them stay home. If your child has tested positive for COVI19, someone within the home has tested positive for COVID19, or your child has been in contact with someone that has tested positive for COVID19 within the last 14 days, please have your child stay home and report this to Mrs. Corless or Nurse Laura.
- Nonessential visitors, volunteers, and activities involving external groups or organizations will be limited.
- Parents needing to meet with administration or other staff members will be required to call and make an appointment. Upon arrival masks and a temperature check are required.
- Students are highly encouraged to wear masks, but are not required.
- Water fountains will be closed. Water bottle filling stations will be available throughout the building. Please send your child with a clear water bottle (it can be a color, but must be clear).
- Parents are not allowed to walk their child into the school building with the exception of Pre-K and Kindergarten on the first day