Traditional Open House
For 9th Graders ONLY
on August 4, 2020 from 3-7pm
3:00- 4:00 Last Names A - Ga
4:00- 4:30 Cleaning
4:30- 5:30 Last Names Gi - O
5:30- 6:00 Cleaning
6:00- 7:00 Last Name P - Z
- Doors will be locked from 4-4:30 and 5:30-6 to allow for the cleaning of the school.
- Drop Add Forms and Schedules will be in the Auditorium
- Chromebook Distribution will be in the cafeteria
- Shirts and Mask sales/pick up will be in the CTAE Atrium
- All attendees MUST wear masks
- Each student will be allowed 1 guardian to attend with him/her
- To alleviate a lot of passing, attendees will enter through the main entrance and exit through the cafeteria
- Due to the restriction on number of attendees during each session, if you cannot attend your time slot, a virtual option of Open House will be available
Make-up will be July 31 from 1-3 for anyone who couldn't make their time slot or 9th Graders who didn't make it to the Traditional Open House.
Virtual Open House
For 10th-12th Grade and those 9th Graders who could not attend on August 4, 2020
All staff will create videos that will be posted, along with their syllabus and supply lists, on the ECCA website. The videos and information will be released by Aug. 4.
Drive Through Pick Up
ECCA will have a drive through for all 10th-12th Grade students in order for them to pick up necessary items to begin school. We will have tents set up in front of the school for items such as shirts, masks, technology distribution, and parking decals.
Parking decal forms will be available on our website. Students will need to bring all necessary paperwork. Parking decals will only be sold to traditional learning students. Virtual students can purchase when they return to the traditional setting.
July 30, 2020
12th Grade 10-12
11th Grade 1-3
July 31, 2020
10th Grade 10-12