Hi there boys and girls. Follow the instructions below on how to sign up for your very own Quaver Music account. After you have read and followed the instructions for creating your account, continue to scroll down. You will read how to enter the section of this site where you can practice your recorders.
Please email me if it doesn't work. firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Go to QuaverMusic.com
2) Click the Sign-Up Window in the upper right corner
3) Create their unique Quaver Name (write it down!!!)
4) Create their unique Password (don’t forget it!!)5) Parent’s Email: NOT necessary to access a FREE Guest Account.
This is optional, and once the parent confirms the email, the student’s account will be
upgraded to a Member Account allowing students to retrieve a forgotten password.
(optional, to let Parents know more about QuaverMusic.com)
7) Select the Avatar Gender
8) Click Submit
9) Log-In (Only Login with your QuaverName and Password – Leave the Promo Code field Blank)
10) Click Enter
11) Click On “Continue As Guest” Button and they’re done! Students can immediately use the site.You can access audio files for the Quaver songs. Here's how..Step 1: go to http://www.quavermusic.comStep 2: Click Student Interactives (Yellow street sign on upper right hand side of page)Step 3: Enter Class Code VY3J2NStep 4: Select RecorderStep 5: Select Recorder Assessment.Step 6: Select the song you are working on and HAVE FUN!