3:40 PM - 4:30 PM 4th Grade STEAM Club Meeting
8:30 AM - 9:30 AM EES School Council-8:30
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM PTSO-7:00-Kindergarten Performing
March 30, 2023
County Chess Tournament for select 4th & 5th graders at SHES
March 31, 2023
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM Easter Party Pre K
1:30 PM - 2:30 PM Easter Parties K-5th grade
April 1, 2023
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Girls on the Run Spring Celebration Run
April 3, 2023
April 4, 2023
April 5, 2023
April 6, 2023
April 7, 2023
School Choice Application Window ( 2023-2024 )
Monday, March 27th, 2023 - Friday April 21st, 2023 (Until 4:00 pm)Parents interested in options for student enrollment outside of their assigned school zones
should carefully read the Annual School Choice notification by visiting: https://www.effinghamschools.
Find It Fast
Headlines & Features
ECSD Annual County-Wide Art Exhibition
March 7 - March 15 (Reception March 8th)
Specials Classes Rotation
February and March are posted.
District's Vision, Mission, and Beliefs
Engaging learners for future success.
Make every moment count because every student matters.
- student engagement is key to success
- in high expectations for all
- that learning is a shared responsibility
- in supporting the whole child
- a positive, caring staff makes a difference
- in safe learning environments
- everyone should be treated with respect
Listed below are the times for the Boosterthon Fun Run. We also listed some things to know. If you have any questions, please let us know.
9:00-10:00 4th and 5th
10:15-11:15 PreK and 2nd
12:15-1:15 3rd and 1st
- Parents will sign in at the football field.
- All students will need to bring a water bottle for run day. There will be refill stations if a student runs out.
- Make sure students wear tennis shoes on Wednesday.
Today (1/17/2023), your child is bringing home a Parent Information Envelope letting you know about a safe and easy way for our school to raise funds for essential tools our students and teachers need to succeed.
The SchoolStore fundraiser is 100% online so there is NO face-to-face selling, handling money, or delivering products. Your participation will take less than 12 minutes, and there are exciting prizes to make it fun for the students.
Here is all you need to do to participate:
- Go to https://www.schoolstore.net/sid.t?0000341747 to sign up.
- Send form emails inviting family, friends and co-workers to support your child.
- Return the Envelope with the Student Prize Code to school for your child to get their fun participation prize.
Be sure to ask your child for the Parent Envelope tonight. Your participation will make a difference for our school and teachers!
Mandated Reporter and Volunteer Information
Please click the link below to visit the Effingham County BOE site for information on all requirements for our volunteers. You will find the link needed to complete the Mandated Reporter modules.
Stay Connected with us on Social Media