- Think through how best to help the CDC
- Draw maps to trace the spread of the disease
- List materials that may be used (graph paper, graphing software, presentation options); write steps needed to solve the problem
- List materials for the scenery, arrangement, and clothing for the debate. Plan the argument. Write out details. Practice. Draw or list connections between the constitution or historical events and ideas for the given school of thought.
- List common symptoms for the mental disorders, triggers for PTSD, possible responses. List materials and resources that could be shared with the family. Write out a plan for addressing the needs of the child and a framework for responding to crisis situations.
Last Modified on March 5, 2020