Mrs. Fritch’s Math Class
What Students Need Everyday:
Composition Notebook, Pocket Folder, Pencils, Glue, Earbuds/Headphones, dry erase marker
You may want a small pencil sharpener, pens, and colored markers.
- There will be 4 tests each nine weeks
- Each unit will have a Mid-Unit test and a final Unit Test.
- Test dates will be posted at least a week in advance on my school website, in Infinite Campus and students will be asked to write the test information in their math notebooks.
- There will be several formative assessments (quizzes) throughout the unit to determine areas in need of reteaching.
- Assignments are given to ensure students are practicing and mastering all concepts. They also allow me to provide help when needed.
- Assignments are not complete until students have made all corrections. This encourages precision, attention to details, and it provides students the opportunity to learn from their mistakes.
- All assignments are due by the date of the next assessment.
- Students will have a list of ALL assignments in their notebooks and they will be listed on the class website and in Google Classroom.
- A working lunch will be given if students get behind in their assignments.
- Homework is meant to reinforce the day’s lesson. The students need to practice math in order to understand and succeed in class.
- Assignments are expected to be finished at home if they are not completed in class.
Ways to stay in the know:
- At the beginning of each unit I will post all assignments on my class website
- Information will also be available in the Google Classroom.
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the best way to get in touch with me.
- Most Sundays I send out an email update about the week ahead. I do this through Infinite Campus, so please make sure your information is accurate! Please keep the top portion for your information.