- Pens – blue or black
- Highlighters - multiple colors (need pink, yellow, blue & green)
- Colored pencils or pens
- College ruled loose-leaf paper
Composition notebook (if desired - we will discuss note taking strategies)
Calculator (the calculator you use for math will be sufficient)
You may occasionally need index cards but this is not a required supply for daily class.
- A science lab notebook OR graph paper will be required. The lab notebook can be purchased at school for $16.
- (10th graders will continue using the lab notebooks from their 9th-grade year.)
- Students are expected to retain their classwork, homework and course notes for continued use and review throughout the course. Students should bring current unit material to class each day.
Last Modified on January 6, 2020