Georgia Institute of Technology Visits ECCA:
September 20, 2019 from 8-9am in the ECCA Auditorium
Are you interested in hearing more about the Georgia Institute of Technology and meeting the representative on September 20th from 8-9am in the ECCA auditorium? Complete the short form below. The form will close at 4pm on September 18th and is open to the first 100 students. You cannot attend without signing up in advance. PLEASE NOTE: If you sign up, you will be required to attend unless you notify Kate Keith 72 hours in advance. To sign up, go to: https://forms.gle/mhjPiwtKjK5PnkwP8
College and Technical School Visitation Policy
- Seniors are allowed 2 days for college visits. Juniors are allowed 2 days.
- In order to be approved for a college “10-Day”, the student must meet the eligibility requirements concerning grades, absences, and discipline.
- The student is responsible for scheduling an appointment with the college.
- The student must come to the Counselor’s Office to complete this form PRIOR TO the planned visit. If you do not give us notice, you will not be issued a “10-Day” and will be considered absent.
- Upon returning to ECCA, the student must provide the Counselor’s Office with a Letter of Verification from the college he or she visited on official letterhead, including the date of the visit and the signature of a representative of the school (preferably from the Admissions Office). If this document is not provided, no “10-Day” will be granted.
- All visits and any exceptions to this policy are subject to administrative approval.