ECMS GAME CHEER TRYOUTS
March 29-April 1
- Must have an up-to date physical on file at ECMS - these are available on the ECMS Game Cheer Website
- Need to be working on Toe Touch and Herkie/Hurdler jump
- Tryout Dance will be uploaded to website soon.
Contact Amanda Kessler at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Honey Ridge Agricenter Photography Open HouseMarch 13, 2021Honey Ridge Agricenter will be hosting another Photography Open House! Photographers and families are welcome to sign up for a timeslot on Saturday, March 13th. Time slots are for 1 hour on the farm, using the many beautiful areas and backdrops that the agricenter offers. Cost will be $50 for the 1 hour timeslot, and this includes access to restrooms and a majority of the farm. We are NOT providing photographers, but simply a location. If you would like to use a professional photographer, that will be your responsibility. This is a great opportunity for beautiful Senior pictures! All proceeds from this event directly benefit the Honey Ridge Agricenter general fund, which is used for facilities operation and maintenance, as well as to provide educational opportunities for Effingham County students.Please see the rules and waiver below for specifications for use of the Honey Ridge Agricenter property.If you are interested in signing up for a time slot, or have any questions, please contact Ms. Ashley Sapp (email@example.com).
FREE FOOD AND MEAL ASSISTANCE
Food Should Always Be Within Reach
If you or your family don't always have money for food, visit the FoodFinder website or download our app to find places nearby where you can get free food and meal assistance. foodfinder.us
Carla Newton, Heather Reese, and their virtual class are the winners of our Book Week door contest! Thank you so much for participating!!
mission & vision
Engaging learners for future success.
Make every moment count because every student matters.
● student engagement is key to success
● in high expectations for all
● that learning is a shared responsibility
● in supporting the whole child
● a positive, caring staff makes a difference
● in safe learning environments
● everyone should be treated with respectA note from our PrincipalWhether this is your first or third year on the ECMS campus, I welcome your return to our school and look forward to working with each of you in order to provide the best possible learning environment for all of our students. I encourage all of you to become involved in our many programs such as fine arts, athletics, academics, and club activities. Read moreNew to the area?If you are new to the district, you may find these areas of our website to be helpful:
- Newcomers - Get information about the area including utilities, county government, city and school resources.
- Data Dashboard - Learn how Effingham County makes the grade by visiting our data reporting area, with links to district/school report cards as well as graduation rates and population statistics.
- System Testing Assessments - Review performance results of Effingham County Students in state required assessments.