• We will value one another as unique and special individuals.
• We will not laugh at or make fun of a person's mistakes or use sarcasm or putdowns.
• We will use good manners, saying "please", "thank you", and "excuse me" and allow others to go first.
• We will cheer each other to success.
• We will help one another whenever possible.
• We will recognize every effort and applaud it.
• We will encourage each other to do our best.
• We will explore and practice virtuous living using life principles exemplified by the US Medal of Honor Recipients:
1st Period 8:34-9:41
2nd Period 9:44-10:51
3rd Period 10:54-12:01
4th Period 12:04-1:49 (includes lunch)
5th Period 1:52-2:42
6th Period 2:45-3:35
Classes meet during 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. Instructional Planning time is 1:52-3:35.
- A composition notebook
- Several glue sticks
- notebook paper
- A pocket folder for handouts
- lots of pencils
- A handheld pencil sharpener
- colored pencils
- Optional- a personal set of earbuds to use with the shared Chromebook
We could use class donations of:
- boxes of tissues
- small 3M sticky notes
- bagged individually wrapped candy such as Starbursts or Jolly Ranchers
- Access to a good dictionary- online or handheld
- A good book to read each night that you bring to school each day
Books can be brought from home, selected from the school or public library, or borrowed from our classroom library. It is strongly encouraged that books should be print- dead tree kind of print- not digital.