• If you have questions about transcript or record requests see Mrs. Kaleigh Perry, Registrar/Counselors' Secretary. She can be reached at (912) 754-6404 ext. 1223 or kperry@effingham.k12.ga.us
    How to Request Records or Transcripts:
    FOR CURRENT ECHS STUDENTS: Transcripts are free for current students. All transcript forms should be submitted to Mrs. Perry in the counselor's office. You can pick up a transcript request form in the counselors' office, or you can download it here: Transcript Request Form
    FOR ECHS GRADUATES: 6 months after a student has graduated, transcripts are sent to the Effingham County Board of Education. You can go there to request a transcript, or you can submit an online request here.
Last Modified on November 30, 2021