Find It Fast
District's Vision, Mission, and Beliefs
Engaging learners for future success.
Make every moment count because every student matters.
- student engagement is key to success
- in high expectations for all
- that learning is a shared responsibility
- in supporting the whole child
- a positive, caring staff makes a difference
- in safe learning environments
- everyone should be treated with respect
Parker's will donate 1 cent for every gallon of gas sold on the First Wednesday of every month. To participate you must pay for the gas with your Parker's Pump Pal Debit card when you fuel up!
Parents and school supporters can become Pump Pal Debit members by downloading the Parker's app. Or you can pick up a Parker's Rewards card from any Parker's location. If you link your Rewards card to your bank account you can select the school that you want to receive the donation funds.
Also, Pump Pal Debit card members save 5 cents on every gallon of gas sold daily. For more information please call Parker's at 912-231-1001 or visit Parkerskitchen.com.
Thanks so much for supporting our Bobcats!