7:00 PM - 11:00 PM School Board Meeting
May 25, 2022
May 26, 2022
May 27, 2022
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM ECHS Graduation
May 28, 2022
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM SEHS Graduation
June 8, 2022
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM School Board Meeting
Find It Fast
Headlines & Features
District's Vision, Mission, and Beliefs
Engaging learners for future success.
Make every moment count because every student matters.
- student engagement is key to success
- in high expectations for all
- that learning is a shared responsibility
- in supporting the whole child
- a positive, caring staff makes a difference
- in safe learning environments
- everyone should be treated with respect
EES will be GMAS retesting next Monday-Thursday (May 16-19).
Our lunch schedules will be off and we ask that no visitors plan to each lunch.
You may still come for Field Day outside in the afternoon.
There will be sign in sheets at the EMS field.
Thank you for helping us give those students who need to retest have the opportunity to do their best.
Fidget Spinners are not allowed at school.
If you would like to help out at Ebenezer Elementary School, please be sure to complete the mandatory module training. You will also need to complete this training if you are planning on visiting the school for volunteering, parties, special events, or field trips.
Parents will access and complete the Mandatory Reporting training module by going to
- Click on the “Register” button at the top right
- Enter the information requested on the registration page.
- Your email address will become your username.
- You will create your own password.
- You should remember your username and password.
- The Effingham County Keyword is Assessment *** This keyword is case sensitive. ***
- Once you are in dashboard, the modules are listed on the right.
- Click on the “Mandated Reporter” link and work your way through the module.
- Input your personal information at the end of the module and click “submit”.
- After you complete the module: print out your verification and bring a copy to drop out in the front office.
It is very important that all parents of 1st-5th grade students use the Parent Portal. Progress Reports and Report Cards must be accessed through the Parent Portal. Hard copies will not be sent home for grades 1-5. Kindergarten Progress Reports and Report Card hard copies will be sent home.The Parent Portal may be accessed by using the Smartphone App or by computer. Many parents prefer the Smartphone App! The Parent Portal is an excellent tool for "keeping up" with your child's progress. We encourage you to use this communication tool!Here is how to get your confidential Parent Portal account:
- See Tracy Waldhour, EES data clerk, for your personal log-in information. She must give it to you in person due to confidentiality. She will be available at Open House and each day during school hours to assist you.
- Once you log on to Parent Portal, you will change your password.
- Write your new password down because you will need it to access your student/s' grades.
- Using your Parent Portal account will allow you the ability to see all your children's grades in 1st-12th grade.