The link below is excellent for students to practice with the Georgia Milestones test format.Georgia Experience:
- Feb 4: Progress Reports
- Feb. 7: STEM Club; Dress down for 5th graders with Jan. PA
- Feb. 8: Dress Down for Jan. Perfect Attendance (K-4th): 5th grade field trip
- Feb. 12: School Council Meeting 8:30
- Feb. 13: Professional Development Day/Conferences until 6; student holiday
- Feb 14-18: Winter Break
- Feb. 21: Chess Club
- Feb. 22: Greet and Treat
- March 7: Effingham County Job Fair 4-7 ECCA
- March 8: Dress Down for February Perfect Attendance
- March 12: Last day of the 3rd Nine Weeks
- March 15: St. Patrick's Day Parade (1:00)
- March 18: Report Cards go home
- March 19: School Council at 8:30
- March 21: Chess Club; PTA Meeting (6:30)
- March 22: County Chess Tournament at Sand Hill
- March 28: STEM Club
- March 29: Greet and Treat
mission & vision
Our MissionAs a community of learners, in cooperation with stakeholders, our mission is:To provide rigorous and relevant instruction in a safe environment to enable all students to obtain a high school diploma as a foundation for post secondary success.A note from our PrincipalSHES incorporates Project Wisdom as a part of its character education program. These inspirational messages set a positive tone for the day for everyone on campus. SHES feels it is extremely important to educate all aspects of the student learner. Project Wisdom provides the opportunity for students to begin their day considering one of citizenship’s big issues, such as honesty or respect. Read moreNew to the area?If you are new to the district, you may find these areas of our website to be helpful:
- Newcomers - Get information about the area including utilities, county government, city and school resources.
- Data Dashboard - Learn how Effingham County makes the grade by visiting our data reporting area, with links to district/school report cards as well as graduation rates and population statistics.
- System Testing Assessments - Review performance results of Effingham County Students in state required assessments.