Effingham County Schools are now closed. Here are some websites that students may use from home.
1. Accelerated Reader-Students may now take AR tests on books from home on regular school days, during our regular school hours: 7:10 am - 2:25 pm daily. To access the program, please visit https://hosted186.renlearn.com/55805/
2. IRead- This is a literacy program for students in Grades Kindergarten- Second. To access it, please go to https://www.hmhco.com/products/iread/family . Click on the red Log In button. Be sure to enter the zip code 31326 and choose Effingham from the drop down menu. Student's Usernames and Passwords for this site are their 5 digit Lunch numbers.
3. ILearn- This is a Math website for all BES students. Please only have students log in to this IF they have used it previously at school. (Second-Fifth Graders have used it in the Computer Lab.) To access it, please go to www.ilearn.com/login/ . Student Usernames are their 5 digit Lunch Numbers. Student Passwords are besLunch#19.
The Georgia Department of Public Health released the following information regarding state preparations for COVID-19 (Corona Virus):
DPH will continue to update Georgians through their website:
The CDC will provide updates at:
**Effingham County Schools will remain closed through April 24th. Spring Break will be April 6- 10th, as scheduled. There will be no additional learning assignments during that week.
Our tentative return to school date is April 27th. This is a tentative date based on current information. Thanks for your patience and understanding during this time!
Career Day at BES was scheduled for Friday, March 27th. It has been postponed but we hope to be able to reschedule it when school resumes.
Blue Jay Tweets
mission & vision
Our MissionBlandford Elementary School’s mission is to inspire its students to strive for their highest potential, to create a passion for learning, and to provide tools for making life choices that nurture the Leader in every student.A note from our PrincipalBlandford Elementary takes pride in its parent involvement program. Parents are frequently found volunteering in the classroom, with the AR program, in the media center, and in Book Fairs. The local scout troop has assisted with the building of outdoor classroom areas including an amphitheater. Blandford’s PTO is very active and assists with coordinating the volunteer program and supporting school intiatives... Read moreNew to the area?If you are new to the district, you may find these areas of our website to be helpful:
- Newcomers - Get information about the area including utilities, county government, city and school resources.
- Data Dashboard - Learn how Effingham County makes the grade by visiting our data reporting area, with links to district/school report cards as well as graduation rates and population statistics.
- System Testing Assessments - Review performance results of Effingham County Students in state required assessments.