7:30 PM - 10:30 PM Varsity Football vs Long County (All)
4:00 PM - 9:00 PM JV/Var Softball @ Ware County
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM JV/Var Volleyball vs St. Vincent/ECHS (Lawson)
August 23, 2018
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Varsity Volleyball @ Bluffton High (St.Vincent)
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM Varsity Softball vs New Hampstead (Womack)
August 24, 2018
7:30 PM - 10:30 PM Varsity Football @ Jenkins
August 25, 2018
August 28, 2018
4:30 PM - 7:30 PM Varsity Volleyball @ Country Day (RH)
Purchase Yearbooks for $40.00 by using a School Pay.
Deadline August 31st. Click below...
Click Here No Name Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors
One Payment Solution – School Pay
Sign into School Pay to see all available items to purchase online. This will allow to set up account or you can click on individual links below.
Available now for purchase online:
Certificate of Enrollment –
Required for Learner's Permits and Driver's Licenses
FCCLA order t shirt... Tshirt Link
pay dues....... Dues Link
Certificate of Enrollment - Pay $5.00 and sign up through the School Pay link above
or come to front desk and pay and request record.
ADAP certificate- (Health class alcohol and drug awareness program)
Include your full name, date of birth and put ADAP in the subject.
Join the Herd and get involved...UPCOMING EVENTS BELOW...· Photography Club – new club beginning this year. Our meetings will be Thursdays, from 4:00 – 5:00 in Room 615.
· FCA/FCS meets each Friday morning at 7:30 in the auxiliary gym. Our group is open to all students.
· Do you want to join the coolest club at SEHS? Then we want YOU to join the Math Team! Come on down to Room 107 and See Mrs. Brandenburgh or Ms. Tant for more information, and remember: friends don't let friends divide by 0.
· FBLA If you are looking for a fun way to enhance your leadership skills, FBLA is for you! It cost $20.00 to join. Get an application from Room 305
· The Interact Club for SEHS First meeting to be announced. Stop by the Media Center and see Mrs. Becky or email her at email@example.com if you would like more information. The Interact Club is sponsored by the Rotary Club. This Club will enable you to make a real difference while having fun and helping others.
· Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors, if you received a Beta Club invitation, please join us. If you have any questions, please see Ms. Powell or Mrs. Brandenburgh.
- The Creative Writing Club meets every other Tuesday in Dr. Vaquer’s room 218. Bring a work of poetry or short fiction to be critiqued by group members. Listen to the announcements for specific dates. Also, submit your work to be considered for publication in “Wild Horses,” SEHS’s own literary magazine. Guidelines listed on the club’s webpage.
- Bonjour!The French Honor society (Société Honoraire de Français) meets monthly on Thursdays, usually before or after school, in Madame Granzow’s class 221. Yearly dues are $5.00. It is for French 2,3 students who maintain an A in French and B or above in all other classes and invitations are sent out once a year in October. Meeting dates are shared with students via remind- To sign up for notifications, text “ @msgranzo “ to 81010. Only 2 absences allowed per school year to remain active.
- Student Council meets on the days listed in the chart that can be found on the Student Council page. These meetings are all open to members-at-large. Don’t forget that students must have a year of participation in order to run for senior offices.
- Model UN meets every Wednesday after school in Room 300
- Journalism Club - The Journalism Club writes, designs, and submits a monthly page to the Effingham Herald. Meetings are held as needed in Mrs. Curry’s room, at 7:40 am. If you are interested in writing and photographing for the local newspaper, come see Mrs. Curry!
mission & vision
Our MissionAs a community of learners, in cooperation with stakeholders, our mission is to provide rigorous and relevant instruction in a safe environment to enable all students to obtain a high school diploma as a foundation for post secondary success.A note from our PrincipalAt SEHS, we are proud of our students and the success they achieve in all activities. Some of these activities earn our students awards in local, state, and even national competitions. We are honored to have our students contribute to our school pride. Read moreNew to the area?If you are new to the district, you may find these areas of our website to be helpful:
- Newcomers - Get information about the area including utilities, county government, city and school resources.
- Data Dashboard - Learn how Effingham County makes the grade by visiting our data reporting area, with links to district/school report cards as well as graduation rates and population statistics.
- System Testing Assessments - Review performance results of Effingham County Students in state required assessments.