2:00 PM - 11:00 PM School Board Meeting
October 6, 2022
October 7, 2022
October 10, 2022
October 12, 2022
Find It Fast
District News 2022-2023
District's Vision, Mission, and Beliefs
Engaging learners for future success.
Make every moment count because every student matters.
- student engagement is key to success
- in high expectations for all
- that learning is a shared responsibility
- in supporting the whole child
- a positive, caring staff makes a difference
- in safe learning environments
- everyone should be treated with respect
Request for Proposal (Vendor)
ECSD currently has one active Request for Proposal (RFP):
- RFP - CM - South Effingham Middle School Wing Addition - due no later than October 26, 2022 at 11:00 a.m.
- RFP - CM - South Effingham High School Multiple Additions - due no later than October 26, 2022 at 11:00 a.m.
The state has approved a one-time $350 cash assistance for active enrollees of Medicaid, SNAP, and/or TANF. DHS will be communicating with eligible Georgians through the Georgia Gateway portal. All potentially eligible Georgians should log in to their Georgia Gateway accounts and ensure their personal information and contact preferences are up to date. Please visit https://dfcs.georgia.gov/services/cash-assistance-medicaid-snap-andor-tanf-recipients for more information.